So the time is up! In one of the previous journals we asked you to write a comment telling us what it feels to be a part of this group.
We received a lot of nice comments and the decision was quite tough. So we chose one of them randomly.
*Drumroll* And the lucky deviant who won 1500 points is ZNMD
who's comment was :"Ooooh Awesome! I love it. Well I like ShikharsPortal because of the following reasons::
1. I was very politely invited which was the first time ever I've received a invitation via note. Thanks for that!
2. It really gives me exposure. My artworks receive more views now than before joining the group.
3. Most importantly I can submit my any artwork without any hesitation and it's accepted. The artworks that are most often rejected in other groups are accepted here.
4. Plus I receive a lot of inspiring artworks in my inbox. I love the variety of artworks that I see here.
5. I love the way the galleries are organized and helps a lot to browse through artworks.
6. I love the overall atmosphere of this group. I like the contributors and co founders. They're just very co operative.
7. Lastly, I just simply love being a part of this nice group."
So congrats to him. Thanks to all who participated enthusiastically.
Some of the honorable mentions are ::abcartattack
's :: Honestly the first reason to join a group is to get your art out to the world. You want to be appreciated and feel some sort of response from the people you are showcasing it to.
Then comes the second and probably more important reason, to support the other artist that are out there doing art, and feeling just the way you do. They want to be seen, they want to have comments, and favorites added. Promoting the art community helps support yourself and everyone else around you. It build a community of like minded people striving to become better at what they do.
This is the basis of a community like Deviant Art, to be here for each other, to give feedback when they want it. To let other artist know what they could do next time they make their art.
Every artist wants support from their community. That is how movements are made.MajorasMasks
's :: Well, first of all congratulation for the Super Group Status!
About being a member of this group, to be honest it's a bit strange for me since I usually join more specific groups.
I really like your group slogan, though, and I believe joining a group like this is a bit of a challenge, since you have a folder for almost anything! Therefore, we members are stimulated to try many media, techniques and different crafts, and this can only be a positive thing for an artist.
Some others whose comment I've liked were pukukurin
and many others.
We'll be coming soon with bigger contests and even bigger prizes.Regards,